All written correspondence should be to:
Mrs C Watkinson
24 Airedale Drive
For any enquiries please email us at email@example.com or use the contact form below or ring us at 01262603098.
Any cheques should be made payable to Hope Cottages
How to book your Filey holiday cottage.
1. Check that the week you want is free by looking at the availability table (normally updated within an hour of taking a new booking)
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below to check it is still free. You can also ring (01262603098)
NOTE: There is an answer machine for when we are out or away and we check it every day for messages (even when away). Please leave a contact telephone number and say it slowly and clearly especially if calling on a mobile.
3. If you wish to book we will take your details (name, address, telephone number and who is coming). This can be done by email or fill in the contact form below or over the phone. We will hold this provisional booking for 7 days to give your deposit time to arrive.
4. We then require a deposit of £100, or £200 if the holiday is more than £600, or payment in full if it is less than 8 weeks to your day of arrival. A cheque can be sent made payable to Hope Cottages sent to the address above. You can also do a bank transfer if you wish. We will then send you written confirmation of your booking and a receipt.
5. We then require the balance 8 weeks prior to arrival. We will send you a receipt including details of what to do on arrival.
6. Please note that any monies paid may not be refunded if you decide to cancel for whatever reason. Please see our cancellation policy. You may therefore want to take out your own travel insurance. There are now companies which specalise in UK holidays such as Cancellationplan. We are not recommending this particular company, just giving it as an example.
Please use the form below to contact us. If you are wanting to make a booking please include details of who will be coming (including dogs) and your address and telephone number in the comment box.