Self catering cleaning guidance
Many guests wonder what is expected in terms of cleaning a self catering property as they may be used to serviced hotel accommodation. We offer the following guidance.
Though the property will be thoroughly cleaned after your stay, we only have a limited time before the next guests arrive so please can you help us by:
• Cleaning and putting away all crockery, baking trays, pans etc that you have used
• Empty and wipe out the fridge
• Clean any spillages in the oven
• Wipe tables and worktops
• Sweep/vac the floors
• Empty bins and take out all rubbish
• Leave the bathroom clean
• Turn down duvets on all used beds
• Place all used towels in the bath
There is a copy of this in the cottage.