We continue to follow the advice of the government closely.
We have done our risk assessment and have made changes in the way we operate in line with the government guidelines to make your holiday safe. This includes
- Extra cleaning time
- Use of anti viral disinfectant to EN 14467
- Staggered arrival times earliest 3pm latest 5pm
- Contactless check in
- Cottage Handbooks on line
- Removal of non essential handled items
- Making a few changes on how you leave the cottage. More details on our cleaning page.
If you or we are in lockdown at the time of your holiday we will cancel your holiday and refund all your money.
We will update this page as soon as there is any new relevant information.
Please stay safe. ( Last updated on the 23rd February 2021)