We continue to follow the advice of the government closely.
We have done our risk assessment and have made changes in the way we operate in line with the government guidelines to make your holiday safe. This includes
- Extra cleaning time
- Use of anti viral disinfectant to EN 14467
- Staggered arrival times earliest 3pm latest 5pm
- Contactless check in
- Cottage Handbooks on line
- Removal of non essential handled items
- Making a few changes on how you leave the cottage. More details on our cleaning page.
If your holiday has to be cancelled due to self catering being shut down again, you will get a full refund of all monies paid.
We will update this page as soon as there is any new relevant information.
Please stay safe. ( Last updated on the 30th August)