The best way to reserve your cottage is using our online booking system. You are booking direct with us.
- Entering less than 7 nights will result in “No availability” unless we are accepting short breaks. Short breaks normally run through the winter from November to March.
- Entering a start date other than Saturday will result in “No availability” unless we are accepting short breaks.
- Bookings closer than 48 hours before arrival cannot be made on the online booking system. Contact us by email.
If your holiday has to be cancelled because we or you are in lockdown at the time of your holiday you will receive a full refund.
What happens after you have reserved a cottage.
We will email an invoice for payment by bank transfer, cheque, credit/debit card, Applepay or Googlepay .
- The email will normally arrive within 24 hours.
- The email will be from Freetobook.
- Please check your spam folder if it does not reach your inbox.
- We require the invoice to be paid within 7 days to secure the booking. The invoice will be for a deposit of £100 (£200 if the booking is more than £600) for each week or shorter period booked.
- If the arrival date is less than 9 weeks away then we will invoice for the full amount.
You can visit our availability and prices page for an overview of prices and availability. However, it may not be up to date due to recent online bookings