The best way to reserve your cottage is using the online booking system below.
We will email an invoice for payment by Bank transfer, cheque or credit/debit card
(or Applepay or Googlepay if you receive the email on your mobile)
The email will normally arrive within 24 hours. The email will be from freetobook. Please check your spam folder if it does not reach your inbox. We require the invoice to be paid within 7 days to secure the booking.
- The invoice will be for a deposit of £100 (£200 if the booking is more than £600) for each week or shorter period booked.
If the arrival date is less than 9 weeks away then we will invoice for the full amount.
- Entering less than 7 nights will result in “No availability” unless we are accepting short breaks.
- Entering a start date other than Saturday will result in “No availability” unless we are accepting short breaks.
- Bookings closer than 48 hours before arrival cannot be made on the online booking system. Contact us by email or telephone.
- It is not possible to make bookings for 2021 yet. More details for 2021
You can visit our availability and prices page for an overview of prices and availability. However it may not be up to date due to recent online bookings
Short breaks normally run through the winter from November to March.
We are normally closed from Early January to February half term.