Log effect fire in the living room
click for video
room sea view
Silverline dining table set for 6
Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms – the master bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom
Silverline cottage provides self catering holiday accommodation on Filey seafront with sea views from the living room window straight out to sea. It has become even more popular since we gave it a ground floor bathroom as well as a ground floor bedroom.
The compact living room was newly refurbished in 2016. It has a table and four chairs in the window and two leather sofas for TV viewing along with a blu-ray player. There is also a real flame gas fire for that cosy feel. A lovely place to relax and look out along the Yorkshire coast.
The holiday cottage is double glazed and centrally heated so very warm at any time of the year. It has three bedrooms sleeping 6. The main bedroom has a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has two singles. The third bedroom is downstairs and has a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower (new in 2017). The modern kitchen (new in 2017) has everything you need including microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/dryer and a dining table with 4 chairs. It can be extended so that it can seat 6. 2 of the living room chairs can easily be brought in.
There is your own bench (one of the original ones from Filey seafront) in front of the living room window and your door is at the side of the house and you access the front garden and your bench through two gates. Sitting here on a morning drinking your coffee is one of our regulars favorite pastimes.
There are reductions for small families and couples
Like the other two cottages Silverline has
- Free wireless internet access
- A living room at the front of the house with sea views out over the bay.
- Gas central heating
- An electric oven, electric ceramic hob
- All rooms double glazed
- King size bed in the master bedroom
- Bed linen, towels and duvets included
- All electricity and gas included.
- A named bench seat on Front terrace (superb for morning coffee).
- Fridge freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- An electric oven, electric ceramic hob and microwave.
- TV (with built in Freesat satellite receiver) with blu-ray player.
- Complementary washing up liquid, dishwasher and washing machine tablets.
Rooms in Silverline
- Compact living room with sea views and framed gas fire (looks like a real log fire) There is a small dining table seating 4 and 2 + 3 seater leather suites). There is a 32inch wall mounted Freesat LCD HD TV
- Fitted kitchen/dining room.
- Ground floor bedroom (double) with ensuite.
- Master bedroom with en-suite – king size bed with sea views to the Brigg and Coble Landing.
- Twin bedroom
All the cottages have strictly no smoking or barbecues anywhere on site.