We require a deposit of £100 (or £200 if the holiday is more than £600.) This must reach us within 7 days. We will then send you confirmation of the booking.
The balance must reach us 8 weeks before the date of arrival. We will then send you a receipt and details for the day of arrival.
If you wish to cancel for any reason please let us know immediately. We will try to re-let that week. If we are successful then all monies paid (less a £40 handling fee and any late booking discount we may have to offer to ensure a booking) will be reimbursed. If we do not re-let, there will be no refund of any money paid so far. You may want to consider taking out your own travel insurance to cover this.
If circumstances beyond our control cause us to have to cancel the holiday (eg fire or flood) then we will reimburse all monies paid but regret we cannot give compensation. If any of the important details of the cottages change we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of a full refund but regret we cannot give compensation.
On the day of arrival the cottage will be ready by 3pm. The cottage should be vacated by10am.
Strictly NO SMOKING (including E-cigarettes) anywhere on the site and no barbecues on site.
Number of people
Maximum number of people not to exceed 6 for Silverline and Drifter and 4 for Endeavour (excluding infants in cots, one cot is available for each cottage). If you have been given a reduced price for less people, this reduced number must be adhered to unless you have informed us and paid the extra due.
We accept up to 2 well-behaved dogs only by arrangement at the time of booking. There is a £20 a week charge for each dog. Dogs must not be allowed in bedrooms or on furniture or left barking. They must not be left unattended in the cottage or the gardens. Please make sure your dog is not annoying other guests.
Please note that it is a shared garden and the gates are not dog proof.
There is no off street parking available but the seafront opposite does have unrestricted free parking (subject to availability). See Parking for more information. On no account must a vehicle be brought onto the premises.
We have invested in good wifi equipment (with back up system) and fibre broadband . We will endeavour to keep it working however we cannot guarantee that it is working all the time or compatible with your equipment.
Cottage must be left clean on departure. See here for more details
Guests must be considerate to other visitors in the adjacent cottage. Late night noise is not acceptable.
All breakages must be paid for.
Hope Cottages Free Wireless Internet Access Terms Conditions
By using the service, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- Our aim is to provide internet access for the convenience of our guests. We offer the service for activities such as e-mail, instant messaging and web browsing. To be fair to all our guests sustained high volume data transfers are not permitted. This includes the uploading/downloading of multiple photos, video and music and on line gaming.
- We cannot guarantee that the service will be available at all times and in all parts of every cottage. We cannot guarantee the speed of the service or that it will be compatible with your equipment. We reserve the right to modify or temporarily suspend the service without notice to you for technical repair. You will not be eligible for any compensation if you cannot use the service for any reason.
- Internet security is your responsibility. We are not responsible for the security of the information you transmit or receive on the service. We suggest you maintain your own antivirus and firewall software.
For the reasons listed in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, we shall not be liable to you in any circumstances for any consequential losses.
- We reserve the right to suspend or reduce the service if we reasonably believe that your use of the service is unreasonably excessive (see point 1)
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password.
- You are responsible for all activities that you engage in through our internet access. You will be liable for all expenses, however incurred, suffered by us due to your actions.